Eta I Love You Eta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eta I Love You Eta

A few days after the state of the nation debate, I think it is time to reflect on one of the essential aspects of that debate: the doubts about the existence of ETA , accepted by some and denied by others. And, faced with such a transcendent issue, I propose to intervene in the debate. I have to start by quoting Anselm of Aosta , that Benedictine monk who was incorporated into the canon of the Catholic Church under the name of Saint Anselm of Canterbury , the city of which he became archbishop. In addition to the miracles attributed to him to achieve such distinction, he is known as a theologian for being the author of the so-called "fool's argument" to prove the existence of God. More or less, said Anselm, or Saint Anselm, according to each person's beliefs, that saying " God does not exist " only shows that the fool who says it, although he denies the existence of God, presupposes a consistent subject to deny. such a predicate, that of existing, but it happens that this same subject, if possible, since it is cited, has to exist with what, God, exists.

These Reasons, Eta Has to Exist . of Course, for All Those Who Invoke It, Whether They Are Active in the Pp, Vox or Ciudadanos, but Also, and I Put Anselmo as a Witness, for Those Who Deny It. What I Don't Want to Attribute Is the Label of Fool to Anyone. First, Out of Respect, Perhaps Undeserved for Some, for the Fathers of the Country, But, Above All, Out of the Suspicion That, in This Business, There Are No More Fools and the Stupidest Make an Even Wooden Argument And, What's More, It Works. According to Feijoo, Who Understands This Because He Comes from the Land of Meigas, There Is a Active Phone Number List Secret Agenda of the Psoe with Erc That, Naturally, Is, in Addition to Being Secret, Perverse for Spain the Proof That It Works Is That a Parliamentary Debate Is Called to Talk About the State of the Nation, Which Must Be Assumed to Be the State of the Present Moment, and We Talk About Something That, Presumably, Disappeared a Decade Ago. And, Furthermore, This Argument, Originally from the Past, Is Used by the Right to Counteract Other Arguments from the Future Such as the Proposals Made by the President to Correct the Adverse Situations of the Present.

.This Way, the Pp Tried to Compensate for an Hour and a Half of the President's Speech with a Minute of Silence for the Victims, of Eta Naturally. And, Although They Only Managed to Regulate the Matter, Since Even "The Friends of the Terrorists" Joined In, They Continued Talking About Eta for a Large Part of Their Intervention, as If the Abandonment of Weapons and the Dissolution of the Organization Had Not Occurred. Band. They Only Needed to Remember the Mastermind Behind the Bombs at the Stations in 2004. And, Later, It Was Pedro Sánchez Who Confirmed, Denying It, That Eta Existed. Gamarra Did Not Tell Him, but That Is Why I Am Writing This , to Remember Him Urbi Et Orbi Or, at Least as Far as Nuevatribuna.es Goes. the Only Way to Counter the Argument Would Be to Turn It Around, Starting by Denying That the Alleged Fool Himself Is Really Referring to Anything When He Talks About Eta, Which, in Turn, Would Not Be So Much About the Fact That Eta Does Not Exist, in Fact.
Working...
X